Austin Sky Trail
Get the adrenaline pumping by reaching incredible heights on our latest installment, the Austin SkyTrail ropes course.
The Austin SkyTrail is 20 feet high and includes seven elements that are sure to challenge the bravest of the brave!
Take on this unforgettable challenge!
$8.78 per person, per trek
How do I sign up?
Each trekker purchases a trek ticket at the front counter. Check your ticket for your trek time and listen to the intercom for the trek call. Once your trek is called, please line up for the briefing.
What is the age limit?
We do not have an age limit, but trekkers must be at least 48 inches tall.
What do I need to wear?
All trekkers must wear closed toe shoes with a heel strap. Skirts should not be worn on the SkyTrail.
How safe is the SkyTrail?
Your harness and slingline rope keep you safely secured on the course.
How many people can trek at one time?
Up to 10 trekkers can fit on the course at one time for a 15-minute session.
Blazer Tag Safety Rules
- Participant height requirement is 48 inches.
- Participant maximum weight is 300 lbs. (136kg)
- Wear shoes that are secure. Do not wear flip flops or open-heel shoes. Shoe laces must be tied.
- No running, jumping, hanging, or any horseplay. We reserve the right to expel participants from the attraction for any misbehavior.
- Pockets must be empty.
- No loose objects, such as cell phones or cameras. Eyeglasses should be secure. We are not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- No gum, food, or drinks allowed on Austin SkyTrail.
- Only one participant on an activity at a time, unless if a child is chaperoned by an adult.
- Slingline rope should always stay in front of and between your shoulders.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system or tamper with your harness or slignline.
- Austin SkyTrail is not recommended if you are pregnant, or have neck, heart, or back problems.